MAGNET Inspect is a tool that allows to carry out inspections for maintenance targets in digital format without spending time on site.
Drone documents the target by taking photos. Collected material is then evaluated against 3D models of the target.
MAGNET Inspect allows you to inspect the target further and mark any findings of the target.
Observations can be collected and stored for later needs or comparison. The observations can also be easily reported.
Work with a combination of images and 3D models
- Georeference images and models into common 3D space using survey info
- Click on a spot in the model and open the images looking at this spot
- Click on an image location and see the coverage of this image on the model
- Measure distances in the model as well as in images
Make georeferenced annotations/findings in images and on the model
- Predefine asset types, object within asset types, finding types and finding severity classifications
- Annotations are automatically georeferenced