MAGNET Inspect is a tool that allows to carry out inspections for maintenance targets in digital format without spending time on site.
Drone documents the target by taking photos. Collected material is then evaluated against 3D models of the target.
MAGNET Inspect allows you to inspect the target further and mark any findings of the target.
Observations can be collected and stored for later needs or comparison. The observations can also be easily reported.
MAGNET Inspect fits seamlessly in the Topcon ContextCapture workflow. It allows the import of 3D model in 3MX format (Topcon ContextCapture format).
Work with a combination of images and 3D models
- Aligning 3D model with raw georeferenced images in the same 3D space
- Filtering georeferenced images based on Field of View
- Click on an image location and see the coverage of this image on the model
- Measure distances in the model as well as in images
- Advanced filtering of georeferenced images based on different criteria
Make georeferenced annotations/findings in images and on the model
- Possibility to assign inspection findings to photos or to a 3D model
- User customizable inspection data templates that can be used across many projects
- Export inspection reports to Microsoft Excel format
- Inspection/annotation tool which allows to closely inspect and annotate georeferenced images in their original resolution
- Three built-in types of annotations: free hand (pencil), ellipse and arrow