If you have an existing project in MAGNET Office you can simply transfer quantities over to MAGNET Project.
Steps for transferring quantities from MAGNET Office:
1. Navigate to Mass Haul --> Analysis in Takeoff tab. Calculate quantities and click "Transfer to Mass Haul"
2. Create a new project in MAGNET Project
3. View import dialog to see items that are imported. If you wish to not import something, select "Don't import" from the drop down menu. Then click "Import" to import the quantities
4. Open Mass Haul view to view quantities
5. Calculate hauls by right clicking project name or selecting Project tab and "Calculate hauls"